Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 17 September 2009

They are here... my sneek peeks!

As you already know as a demonstrator we can get our hands on some stamp sets before the catalogue comes out! I have had mine for over a week but have been missing the inspiration to do anything with them... That all changed this evening Thanks to Helen and a lovely crafty night I have finally found some inspiration and made a couple of cards to show you with the new sets... I have been looking at these sets for the last week and done very little with them . Before I had only managed to make one card and it no surprise that this one had water colouring on! I will post the others tomorrow as it is getting very late for me and I need to be in my bed!
The first card is made using one of the new hostess sets Garden Dream and I love it I have made a simple card to try and showcase the stamps and the ease in which they can be water coloured. I have used the colours regal rose and lovely lilac and daubed the edges of the image before mounting them.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - more tomorrow x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x