Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Last Chance Sale List...

Ladies An exciting day for all SU lovers

This is the Last Chance list from the current catalogue and will only be available for a short period of time - there are some great bargains to be had and I know that there are some things on here that are a must have for me! I wont bore you with my own massive list lets just say that hubby hasn't seen it!
For anyone that places an order from the last chance list your name will be placed into a prize draw - the winner being drawn at the launch night party... Where we will be making goodies using the new products - when I can decide which I am going to buy! Enjoy reading!
I have attached a link to the list on the side bar! thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

SO FAR THERE ARE ONLY TWO SETS SOLD OUT...

ALL WRAPPED UP AND HAPPY HEARTS - I will keep editing the post from the information on the SU site when we get updates! If you have any queries please feel free to email me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x