Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 20 September 2009

getting ready for christmas...

Another demonstrator sneek peek this morning. This card is made with the fabulous new Stampin' Up! set Tree Trimmings and for this example I have chosen traditional colours - I love how bright they are and also how they compliment eachother. I stamped the images onto whisper white and have then cut the images out and then I have mounted them on basic black cardstock. This is then double mounted on garden green and real red. The ribbon I have decorated in 5/8' real red grosgrain.
I hope you like my card - this is one of my favourite sets from the new catalogue... A couple of more cards to come over the next couple of days! Thanks for looking Debbi x x x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Debbi, love them against the black, still haven't inked up my set!!

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sneak peaks, must get making some more of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Debbi, the colours you have used to make this as so Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Debbi - I ordered this set on Thursday and can't wait to play with it! TFS! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks great and your card too! I need your addy to mail my swap cards to you, left you a message on ILWS but have not had a response! Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very nice card,I also love this stamps set.
    Good job.
    Katou

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card... now i need that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Debbi, I'm trying very hard NOT to order this set but seeing cards like this its very difficult LOL

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x