Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 6 September 2009

Forever Friends Challenge... eyelets and brads!

Yeay challenge to self done! three challenges completed - although I have no clothes to wear for work and the boys don't have anything either! LOL I am joking of course hubby has just sat down from finishing the ironing!!
This weeks challenge was to include eyelets and brads on your card! and I loved this - The image I have chosen is one of my favourites as I think it looks great and both small and larger cards. I have painted the card using stampin' up! water colours and an aquabrush and have then mounted the card on SU cardstock. I have used forever friends designer paper as the border and then decorated this with brads. I also decorated the corner of the card with brads and eyelets! I decorated the DSP with ribbon to add some detail to the top of the card.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - I have really enjoyed crafting this weekend - with two poorly boys it has really relaxed me... This week should be even better as my Stampin' Up! sneek peek order should arrive - if you would like any further details - please email me... DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT THE LAST CHANCE LIST! THERE IS STILL LOTS OF GREAT BARGAINS TO BE HAD...

Debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. lovely card, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watercolouring Debbi. A sweet birthday card. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x