Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 31 August 2009

Commissions...



I have been asked to make all the birthday cards for the guys at work - which is great for the crafting involved although you always wonder if the person you are making the card for will like it - especially when you don't really know them!



For this card I have used a retired SU stampset that I still love and use quite a lot Nice and Easy Notes. I have used the retired DSP from this year. The brown ribbon is SU and the Pink ribbon is Offay. I have painted the image with my water colurs using an aqua painter




I love the colour combination of close to cocoa and rose red I think that they look really good together and compliment eachother well...




I hope you like the card and I will try and be a good blogger this week and post more often - especially with the exciting week that is the world of SU! Thanks for looking Debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    You've got no worries about them likin gthis card - it's so cute - I love the little image and the colours just happen to be my fav.
    Cant wait to see what else you've got in store for us.
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like who you have used this image, lovely colour.

    Shaz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x