Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Forever Friends Challenge...

This weeks challenge was great and made me remember the sunshine we all saw a couple of weeks ago... Manchester has been stuck mostly with rain this week! We had to create using a forever friends 'something' with a citrus twist. Here is what I made the card blank is one a friend gave me from a swap she had on Split Coast and so is the DSP (so I don't know where they came from - but how beautiful is the paper?) I think it goes with the theme really well. I painted the image using SU! watercolours and the image is mounted on SU! card (no surprise there LOL) and the dots are craftwork cards. The charm is one that Sam gave me...

I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - this was a great challenge and it really cheered me up! It has also prompted me into doing a forever friends workshop next week!

6 comments:

  1. Fabby fresh citrussy papers! and your image colouring is lovely :) Thanks for joining us at the FF Challenge this week :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely papers, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that background paper is simply gorgeous. lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card....thanks for joining the ff-challenge this week.
    hugs sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, love the background paper, and the image is adorable.

    Thank You for joining us on the Forever Friends challenge this week, hope to see you again soon ;o)

    Crafteresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....beautiful card..thanks for joining us this week at Forever Friends,
    Take care

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x